Frequently Asked Questions

​​Do the Food Trucks accept credit cards?

The majority of the trucks do accept credit/debit cards. There are a few food trucks that are cash only.

Is Food Truck Frolic/ Trunktoberfest a pet friendly event?

We love pets, too. However, this is NOT a pet friendly event.

Is outside alcohol permitted?

Outside alcohol is not permitted. However, we will have beer and wine available for purchase. Please remember your ID, wrist bands will be required for alcohol purchases.

Is outside food permitted?

Yes, outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. No outside coolers or tailgating, please.

Can we bring chairs and tents?

​Chairs and blankets are welcome. Tents and pop-up tents may only be brought by vendors.

Is the movie cancelled if it rains?

No, the movie will be moved inside the College Center gymnasium.  Food Trucks will be here rain or shine.

Do I need a ticket?

The events are free and open to the public. 

Where do I park?

Plenty of free parking is available on campus. See the SCC campus map

Can I smoke?

No, we thank you in advance for remembering that SCC is a tobacco-free campus.

Are the events handicap accessible?

Yes, the SCC campus is handicap accessible.

St. Charles Community College strives to provide reasonable accommodations to all SCC sponsored events. Please contact Disability Support Services as early as possible to discuss your needs at or call 636-922-8581. See Accessibility for Campus Guests.